Charming, romantic, tropical are the words that come to my mind when I think of this Playa del Carmen destination wedding. The beach setting for the ceremony was so lovely, with perfect shade of turquoise water in the backdrop. Mariachi added to this fantastic atmosphere, reminding all the guests that they are in fact at the destination wedding in Mexico! Blanca and Alejandro were fantastic! so relaxed, so happy, so in love! Thank you for trusting me to document these special moments for you!
The celebration took place in the lash, tropical garden of Casa Chaac in phase 1 of Playa Car. What a great setting for a destination wedding! All in one gorgeous location! I had such a hard time to narrow down the photos from this event.
Erica Brassen of Weddings in Playa was overseeing all the details of the event, making sure it all come together smoothly. Thank you Erica, it was a pleasure to work with you.
More Playa del Carmen Destination Weddings
- Ursula and Dan’s Grand Sunset Princess Wedding
- Rebekah and Eli’s The Royal Playa del Carmen Wedding
- Angelica and Daniel’s Grand Coral Beach Club Wedding
Based out of Cancun & Playa del Carmen in the Riviera Maya Mexico, Dorota has extensive experience of photographing weddings at exotic locations like Mexico, Bali, India, and South Africa.
Dorota was a wedding photographer in San Diego, California and brings this modern photography style and personalized service to Mexico.
She can be reached at email@example.com
Latest posts by Dorota Jamal (see all)
- Your Moon Palace Wedding – 4 Things Every Bride Must Negotiate - January 2, 2018
- Fun Hard Rock Riviera Maya Wedding – Heather and Nadeem’s Rocking Wedding - November 30, 2017
- Rain on Wedding Day – Make it The Best Riviera Maya Wedding Ever - October 27, 2017