This was a different type of wedding photography for me as I was photographing this destination wedding as a photographer for Hacienda Temozon.
This wonderful couple is as international as it gets! The bride, Marlene is Swiss, the groom, Cuau is from Mexico City and they have chosen to get married in this beautiful, timeless Hacienda Temozon in the heart of Yucatan Peninsula.
I think their families were very pleased with the choice. Who would not want to come to this unique Hacienda Temozon destination wedding?! Needless to say the setting was beautiful and a couple so in love… And of course, the service of this 5 star hacienda was impeccable!
More Destination Wedding Photo Sessions
- Hacienda Misne Destination Wedding – Getting Dressed | Andrea & Luis
- Progreso Beach Wedding Photographs | Caludina & Nicolas
Based out of Cancun & Playa del Carmen in the Riviera Maya Mexico, Dorota has extensive experience of photographing weddings at exotic locations like Mexico, Bali, India, and South Africa.
Dorota was a wedding photographer in San Diego, California and brings this modern photography style and personalized service to Mexico.
She can be reached at [email protected]
Latest posts by Dorota Jamal (see all)
- Your Moon Palace Wedding – 4 Things Every Bride Must Negotiate - January 2, 2018
- Fun Hard Rock Riviera Maya Wedding – Heather and Nadeem’s Rocking Wedding - November 30, 2017
- Rain on Wedding Day – Make it The Best Riviera Maya Wedding Ever - October 27, 2017